20.11.12

Welcome to our home



I went to a papercutting workshop at The Make Lounge with my friend S yesterday. I'd already been there for a beginners sewing workshop and I love this place. The classes are very relaxed and great fun and the teachers inspiring. They also have a nice little shop selling fabrics, books and lots of various crafting bits and pieces.
I really enjoyed the workshop yesterday and loved the stuff I brought home..

This was the practice round, which I hung above my desk..


And here's my masterpiece. I designed it myself and I LOVE it!!


I came home with a new book too, which I'll be putting into practice soon.. To be continued..

In the meantime, have look at Rob Ryan's (his work is simply incredible) and Famille Summerbelle's (mentioned here before) websites. Amazingly clever and beautiful, isn't it!?

No comments:

Post a Comment