14.6.13

Work in progress

I can't seem to get any sewing done these days.. In between end of year shows, playdates, looking for something to wear at my cousin's wedding in a couple of weeks time, avidly reading The perks of being a wallflower, sorting out through thousands of old photos, taking Y to the nursery school he'll be going to in September (yikes!!), this and that.. But.. my friends and I met up for our monthly craft night last night and we talked about having a stall at the school Christmas fair next December - I'm very excited! And maybe that was just the kick in the butt I needed to get making again..

First though, I have to finish this..


4 comments:

  1. Oh... On a hâte de voir la suite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hé oui ! Je confirme : on a hâte de découvrir la suite !!! (Super pour le stand !!!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it a good read? I heard about that intriguing title and the film but what do you think of the book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh oh les jolis petits tissus... vivement la suite :)

    ReplyDelete