23.6.13

My week #27





   




Receiving another beautiful parcel from Anne-Flore - our correspondance started quite small but envelopes have now turned into parcels.. I guess we have quite a bit in common and like sending each other a little bit of sunshine and happiness through the post! Thank you Anne-Flore, once again I love it all!! / planting clover seeds and watching them grow / loving his new dino backpack / sending my book to its new owner / playing in the park / new fabrics / a trip to the Horniman museum with a beautiful view of the Shard and very grey skies

You have til Friday to take part in my giveaway!

5 comments:

  1. Hello! I just blog hopped over here and what a lovely blog you have :)

    I love the Horniman, it's a wonderful museum, but rather too far from my home in North Wales for me to visit very often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dille and KAmille...lucky you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. encore une chouette sélection! le gros vers...je crains moi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely images - scary snake x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never been to the Horniman but my best friend, who lives in South London, loves it and it always telling me how great it is. I'd love to visit it. x

    ReplyDelete