5.6.13

In my letterbox.. #3





After I sent her one of my mini-Advent-calendar-little-pocket-wall-hanging-thing as part of my Craft it forward, Eva-Mona sent me all those lovely goodies as part of hers: a beautiful crocheted potholder in one of my favourite colours, a Liberty bracelet with a teapot charm, sweets, tea and chocolate, a notebook and post it notes that I actually wanted to buy myself.. It's like she knew me, those are all my favourite things!!
Thank you so much Eva, you got it spot on!

And a few hundreds of miles away, someone else was enjoying my Craft it forward. I love seeing the things I send in their new homes!

6 comments:

  1. Soooo pretty! You definitely need coasters now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome Hélène! I'm glad you like those Craft it Forward handmade presents as well as the thank-you-for-the-wonderful-tea-and-cakes-magazine packet! ;) And funny you actually wanted to buy those notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que c'est joli! Veinarde!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crafty swaps are the best ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, they are beautiful those crocheted things! that tea was very delicious. i have put away the pocketed quilt for a while, it's making me broody! :) i've put it into my slowly but surely growing for-baby stash. the pen i use almost every day, it has such a nice grip and glide, it's probably helping me a lot to come up with ideas for dinner while writing the shopping list with it. thanks again for the lovely parcel, can't wait to complete mine and send it to you!

    ReplyDelete