6.6.13

In my letterbox.. #4


I feel very spoiled this week.. another lovely surprise in my letterbox today..
After I mentioned my mug rug debacle, Hermine offered to make some crocheted ones for me and a few days later.. here they are! No sooner had I received them than I put them to good use. I love them, thank you so much Hermine!

Hermine is making a Bai Jia Bei for her baby girl (born today!!) and needs some fabric squares (20x20cm) in pastel colours. If you'd like to take part, leave a comment here!

4 comments:

  1. Très bon week-end à toi Amélie.
    Je t'embrasse et merci encore pour tes adorables messages.

    Amorelou ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mais comme il se marie avec cette jolie tasse! Je suis ravie de t'avoir fait plaisir :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'ai decouvert ton blog grace a Aniko. J'adore la 'pocket quilt' (comment dire en francais?) que vous lui avez fait et je compte en faire un moi-meme pour mon fils qui adorerait. Merci pour l'inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est toute jolie cette tasse !!

    ReplyDelete