22.6.13

3 things I like..

Caroline's floral creations
I have already talked about Caroline's beautiful photos here. Her blog is one of my favourites, I find it so inspiring and refreshing, and I am just in awe of her creativivity and photographic skills.

 


Caroline Briel's postcards
I have a couple stuck on my fridge but I want them all!
Her blog is another feast for the eye..






Present & Correct
As a bit of a stationery addict, I love browsing through this shop, it's full of lovely vintage finds.. Here are just a few (!!) of my favourites..







7 comments:

  1. Aw thank you soo much for your very lovely words, its nice to see them together like that. I love Present and correct too - so many wonderful things. The postcards are so pretty - will check out the links. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, just found you through Caroline, totally agree with you on her fantastic photography. I love the other things you have selected too, right up my street!
    Nick x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks ... Caroline's photography is amazing, the postcards are beautiful and I love Present and Correct ... just lovely ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merci pour la découverte du premier site. Je ne connaissais pas et j'aime beaucoup. Ici aussi fan de Cinq Mai. :)
    Happy summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm crazy about the stationnery and Caroline's pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très joli, j'aime beaucoup les premières compositions florales & textuelles !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merci pour ces petites découvertes poétiques et So pretty!

    ReplyDelete