13.4.13

When I look like myself..

Betsy's invited her readers to play a little game and show what they look like when they look like themselves..





When I look like myself, I'm wearing..

.. jeans - 99% of the time! - and either my new trainers or ballet pumps. I live in my ballet pumps for a large part of the year.. My favourite ones are those nude ones from Topshop, I've worn my way through about 5 or 6 pairs of those in the last few years..  

.. tops in various shades of pink, grey, black and purple..

.. my hair in a (very) messy bun

Accessories? My handbag, hand woven by my friend A's aunt - I sometimes change but I keep going back to this one, I just love it! A child or 2. A pram. My phone. My camera. A mug of tea. Some kind of notebook and a pen..

4 comments:

  1. Thank you sooo much for playing!! I love your style: ballet pumps and messy bun, crazy about it...and I also love tour pics ;)
    Have a nice weekend Hélène :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea for a post. Jeans and trainers or ballet flats are my "uniform" too, and my unruly hair is often in a messy bun. We must have great taste. ;-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your accessories ^*^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your shoes... ;)

    ReplyDelete