16.4.13

3 things I like..

Little jade plant by Cocon - available from Happy Home
Don't you want them all!?




Prints by The Lepolas at the Calm Gallery
I have the An apple a day and the Tea revives you prints on my kitchen wall but I love the Rise and shine and the Every cloud has a silver lining prints too..


 


The Lepolas also designed the Hello and smile postcards that some of you might have seen or received from me! 

Wooden snack boards - I don't collect anything (well I have a considerable stationery collection but it gets dug into regularly so that doesn't count..) but I might start a snack board collection.. I have 2 different house shaped ones, a tree shaped one and this apple shaped one..


Next on my list.. I'd love this cloud one and this cute bread shaped one, seen here..



What do you collect??

(Click on the photos for the source)

7 comments:

  1. Love all of these, especially the wooden snack boards and that yellow rise and shine poster might have to go on my very long wish list! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything (and the cards you send me :) )
    I don't really collect things but I have an obsession for mugs and chairs ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jade plants and the wooden boards ... beautiful picks ... I don't offically collect anything but I do have more fabric and buttons than I will probably ever need ;) ... Bee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the link! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh j'adore la photo de vingt septembre avec le bol jaune!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely things here! I love those snackboards, and the jade plant is lovely. The colours remind me of ice cream. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'est tout joli ces cartes et ces petites branches en tissus, j'adore vraiment...

    ReplyDelete