13.8.14

I ❤.. wenevermet on Instagram

 
 ‘Every Wednesday, he sits and waits. He’s sure she meant two weeks ago, but keeps hoping he misheard it and she might show up any second now.’
 
‘If you want to be a good window cleaner, the first thing you’ve got to learn is to always empty your pockets’

‘It really pisses me off that it’s so hard to find four-person bikes in central London. I mean, like, what are we supposed to do? Get a cab?’

 
‘When they’re together he’s afraid of nothing. Nothing.’

 
 ‘I’ve have a recurring dream with Bach and Mozart. For some reason, we’re all part of this acapella group and Bach is ridiculously bad at it’

Although I am not (yet!) on Instagram, I have fallen in love with these guys, featured in Time Out a little while ago. Taking photos of people from behind and writing little stories about them or imagining what they might be thinking, this is just the thing I can see myself doing and I wish I'd come up with the idea! Their daily posts always make me smile, have a look for yourself!

5 comments:

  1. It's a little like Humans Of New York (over on Facebook) :)
    Nice concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup aussi! Quand j'étais petite, maman me donnait les photos ratées qu'elle ne pouvait décemment pas coller dans ses albums. Je les consignais dans un carnet avec des légendes loufoques. Quand je le relis aujourd'hui je meure de rire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Encore une belle découverte. Merci

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great, such a good idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these. Brilliant! Bee xx

    ReplyDelete