Happy New Year!
I love New Year's resolutions but I think that what I love most of all is writing them down in a new notebook.. And that's usually where they're left untouched..
This year, no resolutions but realistic and exciting plans - most of which I've already started thinking about and/or acting on.. And I am SO looking forward to 2015 and to putting those plans into action!! I think 2015 will be a good year!
In the new year, I want to..
- enjoy my time with the boys (there's been too much shouting and fighting this year and I'm hoping for more peaceful days in the new year!)
- take up roller skating again and take part in the Friday night skate
- decorate my house walls
- take the time to be creative every day, every week, every month..
- simplify the things that take up too much time, too much hassle, too much money in my life (starting with a phone and stationery detox!)
- go on adventures, I love adventures..
- spend 1 to 1 time with all 3 of my boys and take them on adventures (I loooove adventures!)
- tackle the little projects I've had in my head for a while
- carry on enjoying Saturday mornings all to myself, browsing shops, visiting museums, sitting in nice cafes..
- sing in a choir (!!)
- run a 10K race (!!!!!)
- plan my professional future (and probably go back to studying - that's the most daunting thing on my list!)
- live in the moment and stop stressing about silly things
I also want to revive this little space (post more frequently than once a week on a Sunday..) and carry on exchanging with you lovely readers.
What are your plans?
I look forward to reading you all in the new year! xx