19.10.14

My week #42

 

 








Going along with M's class to the Malevich exhibition at the Tate Modern / loving my new tea towels bought in Copenhagen so much that I don't want to get them dirty! / turning a little space of my bedroom into my writing corner / after reading about this Christmas book Advent calendar a little while ago, I have been browsing charity shops for Christmas books - tell me, what are your children's favourite?? / a walk along the Thames from Waterloo to St Katherine's Docks and it's the year of the bus - I love this Orla Kiely one!

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh, I love the buses :D (I think I'm a sculptures series addict) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! On va essayer de faire le bus trail pendant les vacances..

      Delete
  2. I heart oral kiely's bus!!! Tell me more about Jack Frost... And youhou a writing corner of your own!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! To be honest je n'ai pas lu Jack Frost, je l'ai vite cache dans un placard avant que des curieux ne tombent dessus ;). Les dessins sont super chouettes en tout cas!

      Delete