13.9.13

More stock building


With Y happily settled at school (he's only on his second day but so far so good!), I'm having to settle into a new morning routine myself and I'm hoping to free at least one morning (out of 3) for sewing.. Christmas is just round the corner (chocolates have already started appearing in the shops!) and so is the school Christmas fair - plus I have received a couple of orders (my first!!) from friends so I need to get sewing!!

Another stack of tissue cases for the fair..


And what better container for them than my new M&S tin? I love it!


3 comments:

  1. c'est très joli! je peux enfin te laisser un message!avant mon ordi ne voulait pas!!
    je t'avouerai que je n'ai pas tout compris!je suis une nouille en anglais et je n'est pas retrouvé mon traducteur!!huhu!!
    mais j'apprécie venir ici voir tes jolis messages! les my week sont toujours super et tu fais de bien jolies choses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky me I 've got one of your cases ;))
    And I am so jealous about the tin box!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Veinarde! Profite de tes matinées! J'y ai goûté quelques mois et maintenant j'ai l'impression de courir un marathon sans "finish Line"... Plus une minute de libre, HELP!

    ReplyDelete