This is my Advent calendar in progress (click on the photo to enlarge)..
I'm trying a different technique for this one, eg instead of working on the beds individually and then sewing them all together as I did here, I started with a big piece of base fabric which I sewed the beds on.
Downsides - the corners aren't so great, as the fabric is folded underneath and you can sometimes see the folds..
On the plus side - there's a lot less sewing involved so it is a lot quicker, and so I shouldn't get tired of it and be as reluctant to start a new one as I've been to start this one!
All the children are asleep..
And meanwhile, the Pokemons are telling each other secrets (in groups of 4)..